TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Service Terms and Conditions
- The Service will be available to Me/Us upon approval by You of My/Our enrollment under the facility.
- I/We understand that I/We shall be solely held responsible for the adequate security and precautionary
measures in order that at all times the Facility shall only be furnished and disclosed to our authorized personnel.
As such, I/We shall not under any circumstances disclose My/Our user's password on the Facility.
- I/We acknowledge that you shall be entitled to treat any notice, instructions or other
communications which from time to time be, or purports to be given thru the internet,
telephone, facsimile or other electronic means by Us. You shall also be entitled to take such steps in connection
with or upon reliance therefrom.
- I/We hereby agree not to hold you liable for any loss, damage or expenses which I/We may incur as a result of or in
connection to the implementation of the e-Tax Payment Transactions in the following instances:
- Disruption, failure or delay relating to or in connection with the Services which are due to circumstances
beyond your control, unforeseen events, fortuitous events such as but not limited to prolonged power outages,
breakdown in computers and communication facilities, typhoons, floods, public disturbances and calamities
and other similar or related cases.
- Loss and damage suffered by us arising out of any fraudulent access or utilization of the e-Tax Payment System
due to theft or unauthorized disclosure of IDs, passwords or violation of other security measures used for the e-Tax Payment Facility
with or without our participation.
- Inaccurate, incomplete or delayed information received by the Taxpayer Enrollee due to disruption or failure of any
communication facilities used for the System.
- In case of insufficiency of fund at the time of receipt of payment instructions.
- You shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profit or damage suffered by the Taxpayer
Enrollee by reason of its use or failure or inability to use the Facility.
- I/We agree that My/Our e-Tax Payment instruction received after 11:30 p.m. or Saturday, Sunday and Holidays shall be considered
as a transaction of the following banking day.
- I/We agree that My/Our payment shall be deemed duly accepted upon your issuance to Me/Us of a confirmation advice.
- I/We understand also that You in coordination with the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) are entitled to withdraw and/or vary and/or
enhance any feature of the Service or to cancel My/Our enrollment on the Facility upon prior notice to Us.
- Enrollment and availment of the service is free of charge. You reserve the right to impose service fees, and other charges in
accordance with Your standing and future policies and to change or amend the same upon prior notice to Me/Us. Such charges shall be deducted from My/Our account.
- Service Availability
- The Facility will immediately be available upon approval by you of My/Our enrollment.
- The availability of the Facility shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions from time to time contained in notices posted in your branches,
or information leaflets relating thereto available in your branches.
- Change/Replacement of Password
- I/We may change My/Our password from time to time upon filling out the E-Tax enrollment Form.
- Protecting My/Our Account
- I/We understand My/Our role in the prevention of any wrongful use of My/Our account.
I/We shall be responsible in promptly examining My/Our confirmation advice sent thru E-Mail. If I/We find that My/Our records and Yours
disagree, I/We shall immediately inform LANDBANK Customer Care Center at telephone number (02)8405-7000 or PLDT Domestic Toll-Free number 1-800-10-405-7000. The password that is used to gain access to the Facility shall at
all times be kept confidential by Me/Us. I/We shall be responsible for keeping My/Our password, account numbers and other account
data confidential. If I/We believe that My/Our E-Tax Payment password has been lost or stolen, or that someone has used it without our permission,
we shall notify LANDBANK Customer Care Center at telephone number (02)8405-7000 or PLDT Domestic Toll-Free number 1-800-10-405-7000.
- Laws, Rules and Amendments
- The Facility shall be subject to Your (i) present and future policies (ii) the applicable rules and regulations
relative to the establishment and operation of the Facility.
- You are entitled to revise or modify all or any of these Terms and conditions.
- Effectivity of Other Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and conditions governing My/Our other accounts with you shall remain in full force and effect insofar as the same is not inconsistent herewith.
- Acceptance of Terms and Condition
- By utilizing Your facility described herein, I/We hereby acknowledge and confirm to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any
future amendments thereto, and other materials as maybe provided by You.
Disclaimer: This website is owned by the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP) and is independent of the Bureau of Internal Revenue Electronic Filing and Payment System (BIR EFPS). LBP shall not be held liable for the service, overall website content, privacy policies and disclosures or any cause beyond its control such as problems due to maintenance, telecommunication, electrical, network failure, computer hardware or software (including viruses and bugs) or related/incidental problems that may be attributed to the services of the BIR EFPS.